Call for Papers and Posters
Guidance for contributors
1. Papers for oral presentation :
- Please note that the time allowed for presenting a paper is a maximum of 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of discussion with the audience.
- The recommended maximum length for papers is 2500 words.
- Please attach an abstract of about 250 words.
Selected papers will be included in the Conference book.
2. Posters :
- Poster sessions will be scheduled for poster presenters to be able to answer questions regarding their projects.
- The title should be in bold.
- The author’s affiliations and e-mail addresses for corresponding authors should be included.
- The body of the poster should start with a short introduction followed by methods, results, and conclusion(s) clearly indicated.
- The text should be kept to a minimum, and each block of text should include no more than a few sentences.
- Suggested font sizes are main title: 78-96 pt (bold, upper case), author(s): 72 pt (bold, title case), affiliation(s): 48 pt (normal, title case), subheading: 36 pt (bold uppercase), body of text: 24 pt (normal).
- Print is A2 size (420mm x 594mm).
- Bring your Poster with you and give it to the registration desk during your registration.
- Posters that are selected will appear in the book of abstracts.
Selected posters will be included in the Conference book.
- You are encouraged to include a brief statement describing how the contents relate to the theme of the conference.
- Please indicate in the title whether the submission is for a Paper or a Poster.
- Presenters have to register also.
- Submissions should be in English, format Word (.doc), using Times New Roman, size 12, with single line spacing.
- The title of the presentation should be written in capital letters, and the name(s) of the presenting author(s) should be underlined.
- The identification of the authors should include First name, last name, degree, institution, department, city, country, and email address.
- The bibliography should be written in APA7 style.
- For publishing the presentations in the conference book, full-text submission is mandatory until the end of August. The recommended maximum length for papers is 2500 words.
Please send submissions by email, in Word (.doc) format to: email@example.com
You will receive an email acknowledgment of the receipt of your submission within two weeks after it is sent. You will be notified of the status of your submission as soon as the Scientific Committee has finished its evaluation. Authors and presenters whose work is accepted are asked to register for the Conference.